The 21-Day Minimalism Challenge, the first book in the 21-Day Challenge series!
Are you tired of stress and clutter collecting in your life?
Are you ready to take action, get off the beaten path and learn more about the benefits of Minimalism?
By living a more minimalist lifestyle, you invite calm and quiet into your daily life, you become more efficient, and you take action with more conviction than before. You don’t fall prey to cheesy advertising, and you make your own goals. You think of money as a tool to reach your goals, and not the goal itself.
Being minimalist in today’s world can feel a bit like swimming upstream. This book will be a good starting point, a catalyst and maybe even a kick in the pants if you’ve had enough of chaos, mess and disorganization in your life.
Reading about minimalism is a good start, but minimalism is something to do - it requires action! Therefore, each of the 21 days will have an unique exercise that you can apply in your own life right away. With each new challenge, you will move towards a more organized and simplified life.
The 21-Day Minimalism Challenge will help you to:
* Get a deeper understanding of what minimalism really is and how it can improve your life
* Let go of belongings that no longer serve you
* Recognize the different areas in life that can benefit from decluttering such as relationships, diet and time commitments
* Develop new shopping habits
* Find your own minimalist style
* ..and much more inside!
Learn how Minimalism can create more calm and focus in your life TODAY! Are you ready to take the challenge?