"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you." - African Proverb
Do you ever look at people who are successful, healthy, and happy and wonder what their secret is? Why you can't be like that?
After more than a decade-long struggle with emotional eating, depression, and low self-esteem, I realized that the reason I couldn't be happy like the people I envied was that I didn't love myself.
For me, developing self-love has been profoundly healing. I can hardly believe how effortless it has been for me to quit overeating, exercise daily, attract a loving relationship, and have the career of my dreams.
Nowadays, people come to me for counseling, convinced that they're hopeless. There's no way they can learn how to unconditionally love themselves! I meet people who say they envy that I love myself, since they're too messed up, worthless, unattractive, etc., to be loved. The reasons they believe this vary greatly, but the common ground is that they were made to feel unlovable, unaccepted or worthless in the past and feel too low to recover.
In this guide "30 Ways to Practice Self-Love and Take Good Care of Yourself" I will help you to:
- Develop new habits that will significantly boost your feelings and actions of self-love on a daily basis
- Realize the importance of taking good care of yourself and your body, and how to bring this in practice
- Let go of self-talk, behaviors, things and people that do not serve you
- Understand why it's so important to forgive yourself and not feel guilty about your mistakes
- Become aware of who you really are, how you feel, and what you need
- And much more!
Take the first step towards learning how to love yourself unconditionally today!