Since the first customer deliveries of the Model S in 2013, Tesla has transformed how we drive our cars. It has rolled out a worldwide charging network, introduced over-the-air software updates, and proved that electric vehicles could be faster, more fun, and more advanced than any traditional car.
This book is a guide to everything Tesla forgot to include in the manual. It's packed with essential information that any Tesla owner needs to know, and it's written in an easy to follow way. Inside you'll find:
- An overview of the entire Tesla line-up.
- Detailed information on Autopilot, including how it works.
- A guide to Supercharging and using public networks.
- Guides to in-car entertainment, the touchscreen and menus.
- Efficient driving tips.
- Answers to common questions, like "why has my range dropped in winter?', and "why is the Supercharger going slowly?'.
- Plus so much more.