- USD 9.99
Descripción de editorial
Computing is no longer a standalone activity on a single device. Apple Computing for Seniors in easy steps, 2nd edition will help you to explore the sleek and stylish world of Apple computing – whether you're using just a Mac computer or with an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod. In easy steps, it will show you how to:
• Get to grips with OS X, then customize your Mac and get organized
• Connect to the internet, then use the web for shopping, booking vacations and more
• Create letters, documents and budgets
• Have fun with photos, music, movies and stay in touch by messages or FaceTime
• Use iCloud for storage and Family Sharing
• Keep your Apple devices safe and in sync
Presented in larger type for easier reading, use this guide to discover all at your own pace!
Covers OS X El Capitan and iOS 9.