- USD 35.99
Descripción de editorial
Discover the impressive capabilities of C++ and learn the skills you need to implement it in real life
About This Book
• Leverage the power of C++ language constructs to build effective software
• Learn about file handling and pointers
• Build visually appealing GUI by using the power of Qt5
• Get a deeper understanding of how to program C++ for a specific purpose by implementing a Domain Specific Language
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who would like to develop software in C++. Basic programming experience would be an added advantage.
What You Will Learn
• Create object-oriented hierarchies and how to compile, link, and execute a simple program
• Implement classes with linked lists, templates, inheritance, operator overloading, and exception handling
• Efficient file handling and pointer structures
• Dynamic allocation and deallocation along with marshmallowing
• Qt features, including menus, toolbars, caret handling, and more
• Implement a Domain Specific Language in C++
C++ is a general-purpose programming language built with a bias towards embedded programming and systems programming. Over the years, C++ has evolved and is used to develop software for many different sectors. Given its versatility and robustness, C++is a wonderful language to start your coding journey with. This book covers exciting projects built in C++ that show how to implement the language in different scenarios. While developing these projects, you will not only learn the language constructs but also how you can use C++ to meet your software requirements.
The book starts with a brief introduction to C++ language constructs where you will learn essential concepts that are required to understand the projects covered in the book. The first module will build a library management system that will teach you how to perform efficient file handling and use pointers in your software. To give you a taste of GUI programming, the next module will build graphical applications using Qt 5. You will then be introduced to game design in C++ and build two interesting games. The final module will teach you how C++ can be used to create a Domain Specific Language.
After reading this book, you will have mastered core programming concepts in C++, and how to implement them effectively.
Style and approach
Core concepts are covered with the help of examples that promote learning by coding.