- USD 7.99
Descripción de editorial
Not only do these sun-soaked islands boast beautiful beaches, stunning coastline and the warm azure waters of the Mediterranean, but also an exceptionally rich history and culture evident in the ancient temples, medieval castles and Baroque churches scattered across Malta and Gozo. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you'll find your way around Malta and Gozo with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Malta and Gozo into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best temples and ancient sites, places to eat and festivals.
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Malta and Gozo's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of the Grand Master's Palace, St John's Co-Cathedral, Mnajdra and Hagar Qim Temples, Mdina and Rabat, Birgu, Marsaxlokk, Hal Saflieni Hypogeum, the Citadel, Dwerja and Comino
- Malta and Gozo's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including children's activities and things to do for free
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.