- USD 7.99
Descripción de editorial
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Phuket, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Phuket.
Explore the streets of Phuket town and visit one of the impressive Chinese shrines or admire the Sino-Portuguese architecture, marvel at Wat Chalong, Phuket's most famous Buddhist temple, stroll through one of Patong's lively street markets, or head to the palm-fringed Kata Beach and swim in the turquoise waters. From Top 10 beaches to Top 10 scenic walks - discover the best of Phuket with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Phuket:
- Five easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Phuket, covering Wat Chalong, Patong, Sirinat National Park, Phang Nga Bay and more
- In-depth area guides explore Phuket's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the South, the North and Farther Afield
Staying in Thailand for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Thailand's Beaches and Islands.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.