- USD 7.99
Descripción de editorial
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Seoul, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Seoul.
Discover the historic Gyeongbokgung Palace, sip traditional tea in lively Insadong, wander vibrant Dongdaemun Market, or head to mountainous Bukhansan National Park for Buddhist temples and breathtaking views. From the Top 10 culinary specialities, to the Top 10 things to do for free - uncover the best of Seoul with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Seoul:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries perfect for a day, weekend, or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Seoul's best attractions, covering the National Museum of Korea, Namsan, Gwacheon and many more
- Plus five full-color area maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Seoul's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Palace Quarter, Central Seoul, Yongsan, Western Seoul and more