- USD 7.99
Descripción de editorial
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Tokyo, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Tokyo.
Admire the world's largest collection of Japanese art and archaeology at the Tokyo National Museum, watch a traditional Kabuki show, explore the historic Imperial Palace Grounds, or admire cherry blossoms in Ueno Park. From Top 10 restaurants to the Top 10 gardens and parks - discover the best of Tokyo with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Tokyo:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Tokyo's best attractions, covering Edo-Tokyo Museum, Tokyo Skytree, Senso-ji Temple, Koishikawa Korakuen Garden, and more
- Plus seven full-color area maps
- In-depth neighborhood guides explore Tokyo's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Tokyo; Ginza; Ueno, Asakusa and Oshiage; Roppongi and Akasaka; Aoyama, Harajuku and Shibuya; Shinjuku and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the city? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Tokyo.