- USD 2.99
Descripción de editorial
Ever use that free calculator application on your computer? Probably, but chances are it was such an unmemorable experience that you couldn’t say for sure whether you have or not.
What if that calculator knew your name? What if it carried on a conversation with you, and asked you questions? You’d probably remember it a little better! Maybe even make a point of using it whenever you needed to crack an equation!
But you know what? You could build your own one-of-a-kind calculator.
All you need is Java.
Java is a very powerful, yet easy to learn language. It’s absolutely FREE and it’s EVERYWHERE - on your phone, on your computer, and on many other devices all around you every day, and in “Java Programming for Kids: Learn Java Step By Step and Build Your Own Interactive Calculator for Fun!” bestselling author R. Chandler Thompson will start you on your path as a Java programmer!
In this tutorial you will learn:
• How to set up the basic Java development environment and start developing any application you can imagine
• How to create programs that interact with the people using them
• Learn quick and easy ways to do math using Java
• Exactly how a Java program works
• How to make your programs reusable and structured with the help of methods
• How to create a number of specific Java programs
• How to develop a cool Talking Calculator
Learning is not complete until we can apply what we have learned to our own lives. In case of programming, your learning will only be a success when are able to use your own knowledge of Java programming to create something brand new.
Java programming is a language, sure, but it’s also an art – just like music composition. In “Java Programming for Kids: Learn Java Step By Step and Build Your Own Interactive Calculator for Fun!” You will quickly and effectively learn the language you need to create something fun, exciting, and awesome!