- USD 2.99
Descripción de editorial
Write a Book in 30 Days – or Less!
Write Faster…Work Smarter…Finish Your Book Now
If you’re an indie author who spends months or years writing a book, then you're losing money – and lots of it. In today’s competitive indie publishing market, money loves speed. Many well-paid indie authors write at least one book a month. Your success as an indie author depends on getting your books to your readers quickly and consistently.
Finally, there is a “no hassle, stress free” step-by-step speed writing system that makes writing nonfiction books fast, easy and fun.
Write a Book Fast: An Indie Author Guide for Writing Nonfiction Books in 30 Days – or Less! will help you:
• Overcome writer’s block once and for all.
• Set and achieve realistic writing goals.
• Develop a writing schedule that fits into your busy life.
• Outline your book the easy way.
• Write a first draft in eight hours.
• Generate high quality, valuable content that readers can't resist.
• And much more!
Inside Write a Book Fast you will find the inspiration, writing tips and speed writing strategies you need for jump-starting your indie publishing empire and getting your nonfiction books finished fast!