Freelance Writing: Learn How To Get High-Paying Freelance Opportunities
- S/ 34.90
- S/ 34.90
The book covers just about everything from pitching and self-editing, to taxes and social media.
The author describes her journey from waitress to top-earning freelancer in this book.
Inside, you'll find actionable ideas you can put to use right away to boost your freelance game and earn a good living doing work you enjoy. Understand your potential clients' and editors' minds in order to provide them what they desire. Learn how to identify your niche and create a freelancing empire around it.
Get an honest look at the difficulties of freelancing, from dealing with dodgy clients to competing in an industry that appears hell-bent on paying writers little for top-tier work.
Here's a taste of what you'll discover:
- Pitching editors and clients the right way
- Finding and rocking your writing niche
- Making the mindset shift from laborer to freelance entrepreneur
- Using your web presence to get clients to come to you
- Editing your own work like a pro
- Getting high-paying freelance opportunities
- Becoming a better business person
- Setting goals and meeting them
- Managing taxes and legalese
- Invoicing and managing your income
- Planning and organizing your home (or mobile) office
- Networking with industry professionals