- S/ 12.90
Descripción de editorial
Understanding the concepts of Probability and Probability Distributions for Six Sigma, knowing how to calculate Probability, understanding the various Probability Distributions and the differences between them has never been easier!
Have you ever wanted to calculate Probability for events of your company's processes?
Have you ever wanted to calculate Probability for events of your customer's processes?
Have you ever wanted to identify the right metrics to accurately measure the probability of events in processes, and increase in process capabilities in your company?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you need look no further.
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Mentor and Coach, Sumeet Savant, with more than a decade of experience in executing, leading, and mentoring hundreds of Lean Six Sigma improvement projects brings to you a simple, straight forward, no nonsense book which will enable you understand the concepts of Probability and Probability Distributions and achieve the process improvements you have always dreamt of, quickly, effectively, and efficiently.
He shares his belief: "For process improvements to be considered successful, you need to have at least the basic understanding of uncertainty and probability in your business decision practices."
Do Act Now and have a LOOK INSIDE the short book to have a brief experience of the immensely valuable information it has in store for you.
With this book, you will get to,
- Know, understand and appreciate what is Probability.
- Know, undestand, and appreciate the concepts of Experiment, Event, Sample Space, and Probability in detail.
- Know and understand the usage of Venn Diagrams.
- Know and understand the various types of events - Complementary, Dependent, Independent, Exclusive, Intersecting, and Conditional.
- Know and understand the Union and Intersection of Events.
- Know and understand the different rules of Probability - Additve, and Multiplicative among others.
- Know, understand and appreciate the concept of Probability Distribution.
- Know and understand the different types of Continuous Probabilities - Uniform Probability Distribution, Triangular Probability Distribution, Normal Probability Distribution, Logistic Cauchy Probability Distribution, Exponential Probability Distribution, Weibull Probability Distribution, General Extreme Probability Distribution.
- Know and understand the different types of Discrete Probabilities - Binomial Probability Distribution, Uniform Discrete Probability Distribution, Geometric Probability Distribution, and Poisson Probability Distribution.
- And know all these and much more in the least number of words possible – to help you improve your processes and reduce process variations faster.
This may very well be the last book you will ever need to learn Probability and Probability Distributions for Six Sigma and achieve overall improvements in your processes, services, and products.
We are sure about it! And, so will you be!