- S/ 14.90
Descripción de editorial
Learn the Invaluable Lessons from Anxious People: A Novel by Fredrik Backman and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of Anxious People: A Novel by Fredrik Backman :
The #1 New York Times bestselling author of A Man Called Ove and “writer of astonishing depth” (The Washington Times) is back at it again with a poignant comedy entitled Anxious People. His new book tells about a crime that never took place. A would-be bank robber vanishes into thin air. Eight immensely anxious strangers find they are not entirely different from one another as they thought.
Anxious People by Fredrik Backman instantly became a #1 New York Times bestseller. It also earned People Book of the Week, Book of the Month Club selection, #1 Indie Next Pick, and Best of Fall in Good Housekeeping, PopSugar, The Washington Post, New York Post, Shondaland, CNN, and more!
• Executive "Snapshot" Summary of Anxious People: A Novel
• Background Story and History of Anxious People: A Novel for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from Anxious People: A Novel and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Fredrik Backman
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
100% Guaranteed You'll Find Thousands of Dollars Worth of Ideas in This Book or Your Money Back
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.