- 49,99 zł
Does your love life need a makeover?
At last, a dating rulebook for fashion lovers! All’s Fair in Love and Wardrobe puts a uniquely glamorous spin on shopping for love, offering pearls of wisdom from a venerable fashion editor. Who better to help you resist wayward temptation and avoid potentially expensive mistakes?
With stiletto-sharp wit, this little guide reinvents the dos and don'ts of dating, covering everything from The Bra Code to the etiquette of chatting up a living mannequin. By the time your nail polish is dry, you'll also learn to:
• Give your love life a makeover
• Write a lipstick letter like you mean it
• Prevent first date faux pas
• Pack for a proper getaway (as in, get away from a creeper…fast!)
• Communicate effectively with the right statement pieces
• And more!
Consider this statement-making little book your front-row seat to the madcap antics of the modern guy—featuring more than one hundred rules on shopping for love, eye candy fashion illustrations, and a standard Curate-a-Date application for weeding out ill-fitting duds and heartbreaking heels.