- 14,99 zł
The Definitive Pro Bartender Manual - Book 2 in 3 Part Series. Learn to be a Successful Working Bartender.
- A MUST for Every Bar & Restaurant Manager ( Give to Employees ) Gives New Hires A Head Start Before They Begin.
- Practical Training Guide. Learn To Make Huge Tips In Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, Nightclubs etc.
Average Servers Work In Average Places, Get Average Shifts, And Wonder Why They Make Average Money.
Just Because You've Been Doing Something For Years Doesn't Mean That's The Only Way.
Make Sure That You, Or Your Staff, Know The Best Way To Do Things.
Be Super Prepared And Make Big Tips Or Be Overwhelmed and Fired.
Packed With Insider Knowledge & Tips. There is NO Other Book Like This Available!
There are lot's of recipe books, but here, you'll learn what you actually have to do.
Learn How To Be a Professional Bartender! Get A HUGE Head Start With This Book.
About The Author:
Scott Young - Bartender | Trainer | Author | Featured Speaker & Video Producer
- 30+ Year Bar Industry Career
- Made Over 800,000 Drinks.
- Taught Seminars in 16 Countries, 27 US States & Every Province in Canada.
- Featured in Over 400 TV & Radio Interviews, Magazines & Newspaper Articles
- Created 25 Training Course DVD's Sold in Over 100 Countries.
- Considered by many to be the pioneer of standardized training for Practical Working Flair Bartending.
- Author of 28 Bar Industry Books, Study Guides & Work-Books
- He is still learning