- 54,99 zł
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Canary Islands is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the cable car to the summit of Tenerife’s El Teide, celebrate Carnaval with dawn-to-dusk frivolity, and catch the waves at Playa de Sotavento – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Canary Islands and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Canary Islands:
• Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
• NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
• Over 30 maps
• Covers La Palma, La Gomera, El Hierro, Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, Lanzarote, La Geria, Tahiche, Santa Maria de Guia, La Oliva, El Teide, La Laguna, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Canary Islands is our most comprehensive guide to the Canary Islands, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just Tenerife’s highlights? Check out Pocket Tenerife, our smaller guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a shorter visit or weekend trip.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Built-in dictionary for quick referencing
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)