- 17,99 zł
Know How to Charm and Connect with People Upon Meeting Them, and Create a Lasting Impression
Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you enter a room full of people? Do you become nervous with the thought of having to engage with a fellow stranger? Do you sweat like a pig at any attempt of connecting with others?
Don't worry, you're not alone! This is all too common. It's normal that we all want to make a good first impression upon other people. Why? Because the first impression is the last impression you'll get in determining whether you make a new friend, attract a business partner, land a prospective client, etc.
But why are we so afraid of this all-dreaded first impression, and with getting it right? It's because of the fear of failure in messing it up. Nobody likes to be humiliated and feel embarrassed in the presence of others with the risk of being rejected, being as painful as inflicted physical pain.
Don't blame yourself for this; it's not your fault you feel these kinds of emotions. We are biologically fearful of being ostracized from a group because of the lesser chance of survival back in ancestral days being the one-man tribe. That's why we need to connect with others but at the same time are fearful to do so.
Good news is, if you aren't the most attractive person or know how to make a good impression right now, you can easily learn to charm the living daylight out of anybody and get people to like you upon meeting them to make a positive lasting impression that will linger within their minds long after the interaction is over using common cues and simple strategies.
By taking the "First Impression Express," your destination includes:
- How to unlock multi-sense appeal to stimulate a person's likeability towards you without much effort.
- How to attract the right person's attention who you're looking to get acquainted with and approach them.
- How to make a powerful impact upon any room you walk into with the Matador Approach.
- How to handle challenges and previous unflattering reputational bias from your audience.
- How to take it to the next level and establish next time with the people you meet as a new connection.
- Also, personalized hands-on exercises and applications to put everything into action on how to meet, charm, and connect with people.
...and much more.
With any first impression, you only get one shot at it! So don't mess it up. Make it count the first time around.