- 62,99 zł
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience art-lover heaven at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, tempt your taste buds on a food tour around Tuscany, and climb San Gimignano’s medieval towers – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florence & Tuscany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany:
• Improved planning tools for family travellers - where to go, how to save money, plus fun stuff just for kids
• What’s New feature taps into cultural trends and helps you find fresh ideas and cool new areas our writers have uncovered
• NEW Accommodation feature gathers all the information you need to plan your accommodation
• NEW Where to Stay in Florence map is your at-a-glance guide to accommodation options in each neighbourhood
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
• Over 50 maps
• Covers Florence, Siena, Central Coast, Elba, Apuan Alps, Lucca, Pisa, San Gimignano, San Minato, Chianti, Arezzo, Garfagnana, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Florence & Tuscany is our most comprehensive guide to Florence and Tuscany, and is perfect for discovering both popular and off-the-beaten-path experiences.
Looking for just the highlights? Check out Pocket Florence & Tuscany, our smaller guide featuring the best sights and experiences for a shorter visit or weekend trip.
Want more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Italy for an in-depth guide to the country.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Built-in dictionary for quick referencing
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, eBooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller’s hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)