- 4,99 zł
• Includes beautiful artworks and illustrations
• A link of an audiobook to download at the end of the book
• Active Table of Contents for an easy navigation within the book
• Manually coded and crafted by professionals for highest formatting quality and standards
Check out ngims Publishing's other illustrated literary classics. The vast majority of our books have original illustrations, audiobook download link at the end of the book, navigable Table of Contents, and are fully formatted. Browse our library collection by typing in ngims or ngims plus the title you're looking for, e.g. ngims Gulliver's Travels.
Ebooks on the web are not organized for easy reading, littered with text errors and often have missing contents. You will not find another beautifully formatted classic literature ebook that is well-designed with amazing artworks and illustrations and a link to download audiobook like this one. Our ebooks are hand-coded by professional formatters and programmers. Ebook development and design are the core of what our engineers do. Our ebooks are not the cheap flat text kind, but are built from the ground up with emphasis on proper text formatting and integrity.
His Last Bow is a collection of seven Sherlock Holmes stories by Arthur Conan Doyle, as well as the title of one of the stories in that collection. The collection was originally called Reminiscences of Sherlock Holmes and did not contain the actual story His Last Bow, which appeared later, after the full-length The Valley of Fear was published. However later editions added it and changed the title. Some recent complete editions have restored the earlier title.
The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge was not originally published under that name; it is a lengthy two-part story, consisting of The Singular Experience of Mr John Scott Eccles and The Tiger of San Pedro, and on original publication it bore no collective title other than "A Reminiscence of Mr Sherlock Holmes". (Wikipedia)
His Last Bow:
• "The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge"
• "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box"
• "The Adventure of the Red Circle"
• "The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans"
• "The Adventure of the Dying Detective"
• "The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax"
• "The Adventure of the Devil's Foot"
• "His Last Bow" (told in the third person)