- 4,99 zł
His Last Bow is a collection of seven Sherlock Holmes stories by Arthur Conan Doyle, as well as the title of one of the stories in that collection. The collection was originally called Reminiscences of Sherlock Holmes and did not contain the actual story His Last Bow, which appeared later, after the full-length The Valley of Fear was published. However later editions added it and changed the title. Some recent complete editions have restored the earlier title.
The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge was not originally published under that name; it is a lengthy two-part story, consisting of The Singular Experience of Mr John Scott Eccles and The Tiger of San Pedro, and on original publication it bore no collective title other than "A Reminiscence of Mr Sherlock Holmes". (Wikipedia)
His Last Bow:
• "The Adventure of Wisteria Lodge"
• "The Adventure of the Cardboard Box"
• "The Adventure of the Red Circle"
• "The Adventure of the Bruce-Partington Plans"
• "The Adventure of the Dying Detective"
• "The Disappearance of Lady Frances Carfax"
• "The Adventure of the Devil's Foot"
• "His Last Bow" (told in the third person)