- 34,99 zł
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s Pocket San Francisco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch fog creep beneath the Golden Gate Bridge, ride a cable car past stately Victorian houses, and taste the best of California cuisine at the Ferry Building – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of San Francisco and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket San Francisco:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Over 21 color neighborhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
• Covers Golden Gate Bridge, The Marina, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, Chinatown, Downtown, SoMa, Hayes Valley, Civic Center, The Mission, The Haight, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations’ websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket San Francisco is our colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of San Francisco’s neighborhoods? Check out Lonely Planet’s San Francisco guide.
Want more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s California guide for a comprehensive look at all the state has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveler's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)