- 17,99 zł
If you're a recruiter who wants to find some effective ways to find potential candidates to recruit through the internet, or a job hunter wants to know how the recruiters find people through the internet, this book is for you.
This is a quick and easy guide to finding free resumes and passive candidates on the web. Heavy on visuals and light on text, this book is written and designed for the short attention span of recruiters and the companies that employ them. With the job-seeker, this book will open your eyes to how recruiters search the internet to find people who are not even looking for work but are being contacted for jobs that you will most likely, never hear about.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to find qualified candidates that do not have their resumes posted online.
- What you should do before sourcing resumes online.
- Why you should use more than one search engine
- How to find free resumes on Google
- How to find free resumes on Yahoo
- How to find free resumes on Bing
- Secret search commands that are exclusive to Google
- How to build resume search strings for finding candidates
- How to find resumes your competition has overlooked
- How to use Google resources to find passive candidates