- 17,99 zł
User experience (UX) design is the process design teams use to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users.
The following are the basic procedural steps of user interface design. The steps are namely.
• Study the idea of the products and design requirements
• Do research on potential end-users, study and analyze them
• Locate a group of people matching end users
• Create use cases and test the cases
• Create paper demonstration What a user feels would depend on the way an organization has designed its user experience to fit the user’s needs and expectations, an organization looks at the patterns, habits, and behavior of users to make their experience better.