Create Textures and Background Designs Patterns with Photoshop
Why This Book
Welcome to the exciting world of Photoshop, the leader in digital imaging excellence. Photoshop is not just about retouching images or manipulating photos; it can be used for creating custom textures. While there are some powerful 3D paint tools such as Mari that provides fluid and flexible way to paint directly onto the 3D models, Photoshop is still used by a vast majority digital artists and designers across the globe. This book presents a foundation of techniques to help you build custom textures and designs.
What are the main features of the Book?
• Learn to create over 25+ textures, backgrounds, and maps using Photoshop.
• Step-by-step instructions.
• Photoshop commands and filters explained.
• Various aspects of non-destructive editing explained.
• Additional tips, guidance, and advice is provided in from of Tips, Notes, and Warnings.
• Learn to create various maps including the Normal map.
• Important terms are italicized and color coded so that you never miss them.
• Technical support.
• Photoshop files available for download.
• Free additional background texture are available for download for your personal use.
more info: http://www.risingpolygon.co/search/label/Free%20eBooks