- 7,99 €
Descrição da editora
Your journey starts here. This new edition of our Berlin e-guide, includes colour photography, DK's iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won't miss a thing.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography takes you straight to your destination
- Reasons to love Berlin: vibrant street art, the legendary nightlife, peaceful canal walks - what will yours be?
- See Berlin from a different angle: 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
- A year-long calendar of events in Berlin gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
- Detailed colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic and unique places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Berliner Dom, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche, Schloss Charlottenburg and the Neues Palais
- Covers Museumsinsel; Around Unter den Linden; Alexanderplatz; North Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg; Friedrichshain; Tiergarten; Kreuzberg; Around Kurfürstendamm; Around Schloss Charlottenburg; Dahlem; and Potsdam; plus more sights beyond the city centre
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin is a detailed, easy-to-use e-guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Germany.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For over 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.