- 30,99 €
Descrição da editora
Prepare for the updated version of Microsoft Exam MS-100— and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of skills and knowledge needed to effectively design, deploy, manage, and secure Microsoft 365 services. Designed for experienced IT professionals, Exam Ref focuses on critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the Microsoft Certified Expert level.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
• Design and implement Microsoft 365 services
• Manage user identity and roles
• Manage access and authentication
• Plan Office 365 workloads and applications
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
• Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
• Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
• Assumes you have working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads, networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals; and have administered at least one Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, or Windows deployment
About the Exam
Exam MS-100 focuses on knowledge needed to plan architecture; deploy a Microsoft 365 tenant; manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health; plan migration of users and data; design identity strategy; plan identity synchronization; manage identity synchronization with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD); manage Azure AD identities and roles; manage authentication; plan and implement secure access; configure application access; plan to deploy Microsoft 365 Apps and messaging; plan for Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Teams infrastructure; and plan Microsoft Power Platform integration.
About Microsoft Certification
The Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification credential demonstrates your ability to evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services. To fulfill your requirements, pass this exam and Exam MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security, and earn one of these five prerequisite certifications: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate, Security Administrator Associate, Messaging Administrator Associate, Teams Administrator Associate, or Identity and Access Administrator Associate.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learn