Silent Book for Photoshop CC/CS6
Silent Book for Photoshop CC/CS6 is a book for the beginner written without using a single word.
This book is the successor of Photoshop Pirate Book for Photoshop CS3/CS4 and Photoshop Silent Book for Photoshop CS5.
The idea behind this book is to explain how to use all of the major concepts behind Photoshop by doing simple and detailed tutorials conceived in a way anyone can grasp.
- Eye-catching Picture Frame (learn how to create am amazing 3D picture frame)
- Romantic Carved Wood (creating the effect of carving on wood)
- Photo Realistic Soda Can
- Photorealistic Snooker Ball
- Realistic Clouds
- Photo Realistic Bullet
- Create a Realistic Basketball
- How to Create a realistic Old Clock
- Creating 3D Texts
Silent Book for Photoshop CC/CS6 uses the power of images to explain how to use Photoshop. Because no words are used to do this book, it can be read and understood by any person of any country and language.
No Previous knowledge of Photoshop is necessary.