- USD 5.99
Descripción de editorial
Answers to the Most Common Anti-KJV Accusations
When those defending modern versions find themselves unable to deny the changes made in their Bibles, they often fall back on several well-worn accusations against the KJV. The answers are in this book, based on two unrehearsed interviews between authors Jack McElroy and David Daniels (available on YouTube). However, the book version has much MORE material.
Here are answers you can use with those who ask:
• Was King James a homosexual?
• Where was the Bible before 1611?
• How can we know God endorsed the KJV?
• I got saved reading the NIV. How can you say it’s no good?
• Is it true no doctrines were changed in modern versions?
Don’t be defenseless when someone attacks your KJV Bible.
Be ready with answers!