Age range: 2-10 Years old (2-year-old; 3-year-old; 4-year-old; 5-year-old; 6-year-old; 7-year-old)
Reading level: 5-7 Years old (5-year-old; 6-year-old; 7-year-old)
* Lets face it, little kids and cats can lead to some Cat-astrophic results *
Easily teach your young children how to properly treat and love their little friends with this short adventure.
Show your kids the do’s and don’ts of playing with their cat pals with this 44-page book.
Bonus expansion content:
- Will teach your young one some fun, safe and simple games to play with your cat.
- Learn the simple process of making your own children’s stories with the making of content in the back.
- Teach your kid some interesting cat facts!
Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips and get a jump start on teaching your child about morality.
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested to maximize their absorption, and frankly...to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book, and will read it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids.
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things.
- Listening, being patient with kids and helping them understand difficult issues.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Nice way of teaching kids how to play with cats