- 24,99 lei
“The only way to create great relationships and results is through servant leadership. It's all about putting other people first.” – from the foreword by John Maxwell
We've all seen the negative impact of self-serving leaders in every sector of our society. Not infrequently, they end up bringing down their entire organization. But there is another way: servant leadership.
Servant leaders lead by serving their people, not by exalting themselves.
By giving this Servant Leadership Strategies Book a try, you’ll:
• Learn to lead with care and compassion;
• Establish real connections and relationships with your team;
• Find an optimal balance between being a leader and a figure your team can discuss problems with;
• Commit to the growth of your team and see how your team commits to helping you and the organization grow;
• Create an organization that has a positive influence on the community;
• And much more!
Within the pages of this book, you’ll get introduced to different leadership models and their pros and cons. Of course, the author also discusses what makes servant leadership the best and the 10 basic characteristics of a servant leader