- 42,99 lei
Mothers who try to understand their child often feel alone, helpless, uncertain, afraid, misunderstood - just like their babies.
What you will fiind in this book:
• why a newborn loses weight after birth;
• why babies cry so despairingly;
• how we can understand a baby’s body language;
• how a newborn perceives the world and what he feels;
• what new mothers feel;
• what is the miracle of the emotional connection between a mother and her newborn baby;
• which is the father’s role in supporting the mother-child relationship;
• the deep meanings hidden in myths, fairytales and rituals;
• the origins of the mythical meanings of numbers;
• what is the source of human creativity;
• when to encourage and when not to encourage a mother to breastfeed;
• the connection between the baby in the mother’s eyes, cyclops, cherubim and the evil eye;
• how important is the “body” of the house for the baby and for all of us;
• the significance of journeys, departures, pilgrimage;
• why children spin around and adults dance in circles;
• how to interpret a child’s play when he repeatedly throws his toys on the floor...
What you won’t find in this book: good practice recommendations, advice, hints, standard development markers. I don’t believe in considerations applicable to all, but I trust what the parents and their children feel as part of their life and growth together.