Thailand has an amazingly diverse variety of birds that are both beautiful and easy to locate. Visitors will be able to see many of them whatever type of holiday they are on.
The idea of this book is to introduce the ones you are most likely to see so that you can get the most you can from your time in this wonderful location.
The book contains:
- 82 birds, including 58 of the ones you are most likely to see
- Photo galleries of the birds taken by the author
- English, Thai and Scientific names
- Range maps for Thailand and the world
- Bird sounds from xeno-canto.com
- Short descriptive text using the OpenDyslexic font for improved readability
All of this, including the songs, is available offline in an easy to use package.