For a limited time, get two FULL-LENGTH novels (reader favorites with 1000s of 5-star reviews!) from NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER ANNA ZAIRES and see why more than a million readers worldwide are “addicted” and “obsessed.”
This unique bundle contains the following books:
Twist Me (A Contemporary Dark Romance)
“Will you ever let me go?”
“No, Nora,” he replies, and I can feel his smile in the darkness. “Never.”
On the eve of her eighteenth birthday, Nora Leston meets Julian Esguerra, and her life changes forever. Stolen away to a private island, she finds herself at the mercy of a powerful, dangerous man whose touch makes her burn.
A man whose obsession with her knows no bounds.
Her enigmatic captor is as cruel as he is beautiful, yet it’s his tenderness that devastates her most. Drawn into his violent world, Nora must find a way to adapt and survive—and find light within the darkness.
Close Liaisons (A Sci-Fi Romance)
In the near future, the Krinar rule the Earth. An advanced race from another galaxy, they are still a mystery to us—and we are completely at their mercy.
Shy and innocent, Mia Stalis is a college student in New York City who's led a normal life. Like most people, she’s never had any interactions with the invaders—until one fateful day in the park changes everything. Having caught Korum’s eye, she must now contend with a powerful, dangerously seductive Krinar who wants to possess her and will stop at nothing to make her his own.
How far would you go to regain your freedom? How much would you sacrifice to help your people? What choice will you make when you begin to fall for your enemy?
What readers are saying about Anna Zaires’s books:
• “So enthralling, gripping, raw, thrilling, breathtaking I could not put my Kindle down”
• “Twists you into gut wrenching agony and fear and turns you into a writhing mass of need”
• “I enjoyed this book with fear and arousal, amazed by the beauty in its darkness”
• “This series will forever be burned into my heart. I loved it from the very first page and mourned the last page because I never wanted it to end.”
• “This trilogy deserves 10 stars!”
• “Utterly brilliant”
• “I can never get enough of her writing!”