- 35,00 kr
This essential guide to meals for two on a gluten free diet has been specially devised for those who:
* want to combine gluten free cooking with tasty healthy eating
* crave easy, exciting recipes perfectly portioned for two
* need simple, fun ways to transform natural food ingredients into great meals.
This informative & comprehensive cookbook contains over 50 delicious, nourishing recipes cooked from wholesome affordable foods and scaled down to avoid waste or left-overs when dining à deux. With Milly’s tried & tested recipes, you will find gluten free, healthy & imaginative meal ideas for 2 such as:
* Satisfying Soups including Spicy Lentil & Sweet Potato Soup and Cheese Straws
* Tasty Starters & Light Snacks including Roasted Mushroom Pâté & Melba Toast
* Fresh, Lively Salads including Glazed Beets, Walnut & Chèvre Salad
* Modern Egg & Cheese Dishes including Celeriac & Cheese Soufflés and Sweet Potato & Ricotta Pies
* Nourishing Noodle, Pasta, Quinoa & Rice Mains including Wild Mushroom, Parsley & Lemon Pasta and Jamaican Jerk Chicken with Quinoa & Peas
* Energising Beans, Lentils & Pulses Recipes including Pepper Flautas and Chilli & Cornbread Cobbler
* Easy, Healthier Puddings & Desserts including Plum Flapjack Crisp and Chocolate Orange Cups.
Photographic Preview & Bonus Gluten Free Giveaway
Take a look at the sample to see a photograph preview of some of these delicious recipes and for details of an exclusive & bonus recipe booklet giveaway.
All recipes are completely gluten-free and many are also:
Dairy-Free | Oat-Free | Nut-Free | Vegetarian | Vegan | Yeast-Free.
Natural, Nutritious, Fresh Food – And Just Enough For Two!
Many cookbooks feature recipes that provide 4 or 6 servings as standard. For smaller households, preparing delicious meals suitable for two is not as easy as just dividing such recipes by 2 or 3. Firstly, when cooking, you probably don’t want a math test at the same time! Secondly, it’s often not even that straight-forward, for example, how exactly do you halve an egg?
This cookbook eliminates that hard work with tried and tested gluten free recipes, perfectly scaled to serve two. You won’t have the dilemma of what to do with left-overs, you can still enjoy healthier desserts and you won’t have the fridge or cupboards crammed with half-used ingredients.
The Essential Guide for Gluten Free & Healthy Cooking For 2
A gluten free diet is not automatically a healthy diet. Plus, it’s essential for anyone who Celiac or Coeliac Disease that all meals are safely prepared too. So this informative book provides guidance on:
* How to have a safe & stress-free gluten free kitchen
* What to look for on food labels and food allergen labeling
* Sourcing gluten free ingredients
* Safety tips to avoid cross-contamination
* Tips on canny shopping and perfectly sized kitchenware for two.
More Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free Cookbooks from Milly White:
* Brunch & Breakfast Cookbook
* Easy Bread, Cakes, Baking & Meals
Also available as a 3 Book Set.