- 35,00 kr
* Jain-Sanyas at the age of 13.
* Digambar Muni Deeksha at the age of 20.
* Address to the nation from Red Fort at the age of 33.
* Honoured as 'National Saint-Rashtra Sant' at the age of 35.
* Started the new tradition of Guru-Mantra Deeksha at the age of 37.
* Address to 'Indian Army' and receives the 'Guard of Honour' from Army at the age of 38.
* Address to VIPs in Raj Bhavan (Bangalore) and Keynote Speaker on the occasion of International Mahamastakabhishek of Bhagawan Bahubali in Shravanabelagola(Karnataka) at the age of 39.
* Historic decision to continue to be on the post of Muni in spite of ill health (18th Sept., 2007, Kolhapur) at the age of 40.
* Participated in the main march-past of RSS in Nagpur, address to participating Swayamsewaks and discourse at Chief Minister's residence in Raipur at the age of 43.
* Address to Legislative Council of Madhya Pradesh (27th July, 2010) and in the Chief Minister's residence (8th December) at the age of 44.
* Inclusion in 'Guinness Book of World Records' ( 2nd Oct, 2012, Ahmedabad) and 'Limca Book of Records'(28th Aug, 2012) at the age of 45.
* Samyukta Chaturmas (2013, Jaipur) of Digambar and Shwetambar Munis for the first time in the 2500 years old history of Jains at the age of 46.
* Publishing of his much discussed work-'Kadve Pravachan' in 14 languages on his arrival in Delhi after 14 years by Diamond Books at the age of 47.