- 105,00 kr
Vol. 4: Precision Rifle Handloading (Reloading)
Quite simply, you have just found the best book series to learn about Long Range Shooting and Hunting. This book series is aimed at anyone who wants to get into Long Range Shooting and become a better shooter, period.
If you are just thinking about getting into the sport, we will explain it all to you and help you achieve the amazing feeling of hitting targets out so far they are hard to see with your eyes alone. For those that have already achieved some success, we will help you dig into the details that will help you be more consistent, and to understand areas that might affect your ability to make long range hits every time, no matter the conditions.
In the Forth Volume of the Ultimate Guide to Long Range Precision Shooting And Hunting You will gain a detailed understanding of the different techniques to build either basic ammunition or full competition style precision hand loaded ammunition.
The book contains details on how ammunition is made, from experts, including tips and advice on everything from caliber to equipment and techniques. All the jargon explained in simple language, including advanced topics like neck tension, headspace, and COAL.
Both entry-level and advanced reloading techniques are covered in detail. Every nuance of match quality handloading covered, including safety, selection, sorting, preparation, seating and load development.
This resource is focused on Long Range precision handloading to give the shooter the most accurate precision setup.
Novice or experienced, the knowledge in this book will help you learn how to make high-quality precision hand loads for more accurate Long Range Shooting.
1. An Introduction To Handloading
2. Understanding Ammunition
3. Cartridge Measurements
4. Components Of A Cartridge
5. Getting Started Making Ammunition
6. Handloading Equipment
7. Essential Equipment To Get Started
8. Match Level Preparation
9. Reloading Presses
10. The Case Preparation Stage
11. The Case Priming Stage
12. The Powder Stage
13. The Bullet Seating Stage
14. Finishing Up
15. Testing Your Ammunition
16. Equipment Maintenance
## TAKE AWAY THESE KEY LEARNINGS:
* Learn reloading safety as well as fine detail on every technique
* Learn how to match a great load with your own rifle and test the results
* Learn techniques that lead to most accurate ammunition you can make
* Understand the complex jargon, terms, and measurements used in reloading
## WE WILL ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN DEPTH:
* Full details on how ammunition is made, from experts, including tips and advice on everything from caliber to equipment and techniques
* All the jargon explained in simple language, including advanced topics like neck tension, headspace, and COAL
* How to choose the right components to make the best shooting end result
* How to competition prepare the cases to reduce your extreme spread and standard deviations, allowing for sun 1/4 MOA shooting ammunition ideal for long range shooting
* How to test and refine your load formulas for ultimate success using techniques like ladder testing
Much much more, with over 300 pages of easy to absorb illustrations, images and expert guidance.
Even when you attend a practical course or go to the range, it will save you time and allow you to focus on success.
This book series will make you a better shooter, period. It is an investment in the most powerful weapon, in being able to achieve success in long range shooting, that's you!
More details: https://www.longrangeshootingbooks.com/