- 2,99 €
Do you also know the feeling when your head gets too full and stress gains the upper hand? Why complicate when it's easy?
- Are you looking for an individually adapted concept that creates order and structure in your life?
- Do you long for satisfaction and relaxation in your life?
- You have difficulties to part with old material things?
- Making decisions proves to be a great challenge for you?
- Do you want efficient time management?
This guide to minimalism tells you about these answers and much more!
In this book you will learn how to deal with these questions and make conscious purchasing decisions. You will be able to differentiate and assess what added value a product has for you and whether the benefit actually meets your needs. Once you have understood the basic idea of minimalism, you will quickly notice how much money is left for you in the end. One thing can be promised in advance: You don't have to do without your beloved T-shirt or live a Spartan life. Minimalism begins with the decision in your head. Together we will clarify in this book what it means to live minimalistically. You will receive a step by step guide to the implementation of your own minimalist life. With the help of the book, you will understand the core ideas of minimalism and then be ready to put them into practice.
Minimalism encompasses more than you suspect. Be curious and get ready, because this book is intense, comprehensive, inspiring and powerful!
The book goes beyond that:
- What do I personally need to get by in everyday life?
- What are my own weaknesses?
- Which means can I confidently do without?
- What are my strengths?
- How do I assess myself?
Start your minimalistic life today, full of order, serenity and satisfaction!