- 4,49 €
Amazon launched Kindle fire HDX 8.9 on 25th September, 2013. It is a state of the art tablet that is equipped with Android (4.2.2) Fire OS 3.0 UI. With an amazingly sharp HD display, it is an ideal device to watch movies, read books, and play games on with high quality graphics. The new Kindle tablet took the market by storm with its features, display, sound quality and beautiful design.
This book is a guide for users which will help you know more about your tablet and will get you acquainted with the basic features of it. You will find the following details in this book:
1. It will provide you with the basic information required to get started.
2. It will tell you about all the new, enhanced and improved features of this amazing new tablet by Amazon.
3. This book will tell you ways in which you can make the best use of your tablet both for entertainment and for educating your child.
4. This book will also tell you ways in which you can use this tablet at work.
5. By the end of this book you will be able to gauge the usability of this tablet which will help you in taking a sound decision when you buy this new gadget, if you do not already own one.
Whether you are facing any trouble with your tablet, or you are just interested in learning about this latest gadget, you have come to the right place. Read along to get started with this amazing device.