- 8,99 €
Student eTextbooks are downloadable versions of the printed textbook, purchased on a copy-by-copy basis and allocated to students through Dynamic Learning. Our Student eTextbooks link seamlessly with MEI Integral Further Mathematics online resources, allowing you to move with ease between corresponding topics in the eTextbooks and Integral.
Integral has been developed by MEI and supports teachers and students with high quality teaching and learning activities, including dynamic resources and self-marking tests and assessments that cover the new specifications.
To have full access to the eTextbooks and Integral resources you must be subscribed to both Dynamic Learning and Integral. To subscribe to Integral, visit www.integralmaths.org.
For more information on our eTextbooks and Integral please see the Quick Links box.
Provide full support for the OCR Discrete content of the new specification with worked examples, stimulating activities and assessment support to help develop understanding, reasoning and problem solving.
- Help prepare students for assessment with skills-building activities and fully worked examples and solutions tailored to the changed criteria.
- Build understanding through carefully worded expositions that set out the basics and the detail of each topic, with call-outs to add clarity.
- Test knowledge and develop understanding, reasoning and problem solving with banded Exercise questions that increase in difficulty (answers provided in the back of the book and online).
- Gain a full understanding of the logical steps that are used in creating each individual algorithm
- Encourages students to track their progress using learning outcomes and Key Points listed at the end of each chapter.