- USD 23.99
Descripción de editorial
With the intension that the students enter the clinical side with a clear concept, this clinical surgery manual is presented with a step-by-step approach. The chapters are designed in such a way that the students come to a diagnosis with an orderly approach. The value addition to this manual is the analysis of symptoms done individually in every chapter for making the understanding very clear. This manual has been evolved to rekindle the interest in students, the desire to improve the art of clinical diagnosis, and will be useful to any surgery student at any level, more importantly the undergraduates.
• More than 1800 colour photographs are used to enhance clarity
• Clear drawings complement the chapters where photographs cannot be used
• Covers all branches of surgery, including Gynaecology, Orthopaedics and ENT with the equal importance as the other chapters.
• Chapters written by meticulously chosen recognized and experienced teachers
• First multi-author clinical surgery manual from India