FAR/AIM 2019: Up-to-Date FAA Regulations / Aeronautical Information Manual
- USD 12.99
- USD 12.99
All the information you need to operate safely in US airspace, fully updated.
If you’re an aviator or aviation enthusiast, you cannot be caught with an out-of-date edition of the FAR/AIM. In today’s environment, there is no excuse for ignorance of the rules of the US airspace system. In the newest edition of the FAR/AIM, all regulations, procedures, and illustrations are brought up to date to reflect current FAA data. This handy reference book is an indispensable resource for members of the aviation community, as well as for aspiring pilots looking to get a solid background in the rules, requirements, and procedures of flight training. Not only does this manual present all the current FAA regulations, it also includes:
• A study guide for specific pilot training certifications and ratings
• A pilot/controller glossary
• Standard instrument procedures
• Parachute operations
• Airworthiness standards for products and parts
• The NASA Aviation Safety reporting form
• Important FAA contact information
This is the most complete guide to the rules of aviation available anywhere. Don’t take off without the FAR/AIM!