Are you forever stressed out and in need of relief? Do you want to know how to be more productive and enjoy your work? Do you want to learn new hacks for staying fresher for longer?
If you have answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then this book is for you.
We all want to be free of stress. But very few people actually know how to deal with stress effectively. Instead, most people continue to push their body and mind beyond their natural limits on a daily basis. That is why the number of people suffering from anxiety and depression disorders increases every year.
The good news is that it is easy to relieve stress if you have the right knowledge. This book is a guide for you to defeat anxiety, stress and depression.
• Demystifies stress, and differentiates between good and bad stress
• Outlines 5 common stressors that may keep you from performing at your best
• Details 4 major categories of signs that confirm that you are chronically stressed
• Discusses 9 health conditions you didn’t know were linked to stress
• Shows how to use mindfulness to create a healthy mental balance, stay calm and sleep better
• Explains how to use meditation as a stress management/self-care hack for beginners
• Includes free nutrition tips that can reduce the impact of stress on you
• Explains 10 essential techniques for relieving stress NOW
If you are looking to escape from the clutches of chronic stress, this is the book for you. Written in simple language for beginners, consider it a workbook of practical tips and examples that will show you how to regain control over your productivity and moods.