“A perceptive and practical book about why our calendars so rarely reflect our priorities and what we can do to regain control.”—ADAM GRANT
“Carey’s book will help you reorganize your life. And then you can share a copy with someone you care about.”—SETH GODIN
You deserve to stop living at an unsustainable pace. An influential podcaster and thought leader shows you how.
Overwhelmed. Overcommitted. Overworked. That’s the false script an inordinate number of people adopt to be successful. Does this sound familiar:
● Slammed is normal.
● Distractions are everywhere.
● Life gets reduced to going through the motions.
Tired of living that way? At Your Best gives you the strategies you need to win at work and at home by living in a way today that will help you thrive tomorrow.
Influential podcast host and thought leader Carey Nieuwhof understands the challenges of constant pressure. After a season of burnout almost took him out, he discovered how to get time, energy, and priorities working in his favor. This approach freed up more than one thousand productive hours a year for him and can do the same for you.
At Your Best will help you
● replace chronic exhaustion with deep productivity
● break the pattern of overpromising and never accomplishing enough
● clarify what matters most by restructuring your day
● master the art of saying no, without losing friends or influence
● discover why vacations and sabbaticals don’t really solve your problems
● develop a personalized plan to recapture each day so you can break free from the trap of endless to-dos
Start thriving at work and at home as you discover how to be at your best.
This book is not only informative, but also very practical. Implementing the ideas of this book has been life-changing.
Awesome book! Great content for leaders as usual!