Foodies the world over have awakened to the mouthwatering potential of the food truck, inspiring national food truck competitions and even a show on the Food Network. The relatively low cost of entry, combined with free and low-cost ways to market them through social media, make the food truck business an ideal entry point for budding entrepreneurs.
The Food Truck Handbook offers step-by-step advice on achieving your mobile food mogul dreams. From concept development to gaining a loyal following to preventative maintenance on your equipment, this book covers everything you need to know about starting and running a successful food truck business, including:
● Profiles of successful food trucks, detailing their operations, profitability, and scalability
● How to write a sound business plan, set a reasonable budget, and raise the money to get started
● Best practices and tools to help you pick a truck, choose a location, find trustworthy vendors, and get your truck open on time
● How to stay lean and profitable by avoiding the most common operating mistakes
● How to grow from one truck to multiple trucks, restaurants, wholesale, or a food truck franchise