How To Kill A Narcissist: Debunking The Myth Of Narcissism And Recovering From Narcissistic Abuse
Narcissism is an overwhelming and confusing topic. But when you reveal its mask, you see that it is basically a lie, told to those who are vulnerable.
Narcissistic abuse, by nature, is designed to keep you trapped in shame-based vertigo. It doesn’t just go away because you know it exists. Narcissism creates a set of beliefs, behaviours and paradigms in its target which must be changed from the inside.
‘How To Kill A Narcissist’ is a book with two aims:
1. To reveal the rotten core of the narcissistic personality so you can see it clearly
2. To present you with an inside-out strategy for healing, recovery and freedom
Using an inside-out approach, ‘How To Kill A Narcissist’ presents the seven practices for recovery and healing:
1. Get allies: Boost self-esteem through limbic resonance
2. Give shape to your true self: Uncover disowned parts of the self and restore wholeness
3. Skill up: Empower yourself
4. Flex your muscles: Challenge the psychological cage and come out of hiding
5. Even the scale: Restore balance to your relationships
6. Boundaries: Foster a strong sense of self and firmly protect it
7. Scorched earth: Disengage from those who wish to manipulate you
Each practice is designed to instil you with independence, strength, emotional resilience and awareness while allowing you to cultivate balanced, loving relationships and pursue a life of passion.
This is the art of killing a narcissist.