Are you someone who has struggled to accept themselves for who they are?
Are you ready to accept your flaws or do you find that difficult?
This audiobook will help you to change to the person you want to be!
The greatest failure of most relationships is not that we do not love our partner, but that we struggle to love ourselves. Accepting and liking who we are, even loving ourselves, is nothing to be ashamed about and is certainly not about being big-headed. It is a simple understanding that we have a certain personality and that we must live with it.
In this illuminating audiobook, Self-Acceptance: The Ultimate Guide to Learn About Self Respect & Love, you will find the steps that you need to take to reach your goal, with chapters that cover:
- 8 Mindsets That Crush Personal Contentment
- Choosing to Accept Yourself is Not a Cop-Out
- If You Don’t Accept Yourself, Who Will?
- Self-acceptance is Crucial to Self-Respect and Self-Love
- Letting Go of Harmful Perfection
- Honestly Acknowledge Your Flaws
- Turning Your Flaws into Assets
- Knowing Your Limits
- Learning to Move On
With the advice contained within these pages, you have the ability to change the way you feel about yourself, accept who you are and be ready to take that into your relationships, so that you can find the happiness you deserve.
Don’t delay. Scroll up and click Add to cart for your copy of a book that could well change your life!