From the author of the New York Times #1 bestseller The Untethered Soul comes the astonishing true-life story about what happens when you just let go.
• A thriving spiritual community on over six hundred acres of pristine forest and meadows in Florida
• A cutting-edge software package that transformed the medical practice management industry
• A billion-dollar public company whose achievements are archived in the Smithsonian Institution
• A book that became a New York Times bestseller and an Oprah favorite
• A massive raid by the FBI that would lead to unfounded accusations by the U.S. government
How could all of this spring from a man who had decided to live alone in the middle of the woods, let go of himself, and embrace a life of solitude?
Michael A. Singer, author of The Untethered Soul, tells the extraordinary story of what happened when, after a deep spiritual awakening, he decided to let go of his personal preferences and simply let life call the shots. As Singer takes you on this great experiment and journey into life’s perfection, the events that transpire will both challenge your deepest assumptions about life and inspire you to look at your own life in a radically different way.
The Surrender Experiment is now a New York Times bestseller!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Excellent first half
I read this like many who loved The Untethered Soul. This book starts very well and has a lovely message but half way in I start to realize this is nothing but a memoir of all the happy things that happened in his life. No mention of applying this surrender concept in the face of actual hardship and misery that normal people tend to face on a daily basis. There must have been 5 chapters on stock share prices and how much land he bought while money appears out of thin air just in time for everything in line with the temples needs. I do enjoy the story and absolutely love your first book but if you are reading this Mr. Singer please Write a Book based on reality and how to surrender when life is beating you down like many of us experience. I’ll buy the first copy.