There stood atop a desolated hilltop, a funeral parlor by the name of Sunny Hills Funeral Parlor, with some terrifying tales from the dead. Jeramiah Hill, the owner of Sunny Hills Funeral Parlor, would invite some of his closest friends in town to come and hear how people that were brought to his funeral parlor died. Sunny Hills Funeral Parlor was built in 1816 by the Hills family. Soon after construction was complete on the funeral parlor bad things started happening. One of the Hill's brothers got into a fight with the other brother over a girl, and in a jealous rage Jim Hill fell out of the two story window in the funeral parlor to his death. Since there were no witnesses, Jim's death was declared an accident. Just weeks after Jim's death, his brother Daryl was found dead in one of the coffins in the funeral parlor. Daryl's father Jeramiah told the lawmen that from the look on his son's face he was frightened to death. Just as if he saw something so terrible he thought hiding in the coffin would keep him safe.
After Jeramiah's bizarre death in 1825, the funeral parlor was sold to the Jasperson family which prospered until 1860. One by one the Jasperson's either died of unexplained circumstances or by natural causes.