From the author of the bestselling classics We're Just Like You, Only Prettier, and Bless Your Heart, Tramp, comes a collection of essays so funny, you'll shoot co'cola out of your nose. Topics include such gems as:
• Why Miss North Carolina is too nice to hate
• How Gwyneth Paltrow wants to improve your pathetic life
• Strapped for cash? Try cat whispering
• Sex every night for a year? How do you wrap that?
• Get yer Wassail on: It's carolin' time
• Airlines serving up one hot mess
• Action figure Jesus
• Why Clay Aiken ain't marrying your glandular daughter
• And much more!
You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Mornin' is sure to appeal to anyone who lives south of something.
Funny book, good reading.
I have read (or listened to) all of Celia Rivenbark's books. I love them all. I was a little apprehensive that she had decided to follow the trend of authors who narrate their own books (I think it has a fair amount of audio books) but she did a good job and I think her participation added something. For an audio book, it is reasonably priced.